Instead of recreating stores by hand, you are able to duplicate them with the push of a button.
Oftentimes, you may want to duplicate a store to repurpose for other needs. With this function, you can create a store in the image of an existing one with ease.
When signed in as an Admin in any Store:
- Click on the Menu Button in the top left.
- On this dropdown, click Stores.
3. Click on the Menu Button to the right of the Store.
4. Select the option to Copy Store.
5. Fill out the new Store Name and Directory and click Copy Store.
And that's all there is to it! You will now have a copy of the original store.
NOTE: Certain things will not carry over such as products. This is because we anticipate the new store to operate in a different way than the original. Worry not if you need the original products, however. You can use the Add Existing option under Store Admin > Products to bring them over. Just filter to the previous store to see those products!