Embroidery Thread Libraries
InkSoft has pre-loaded thread libraries that are easily accessible with Embroidery in RPC.
- Hover over Settings
- Hover over Advanced
- Click Thread Libraries
You will have 4 main libraries automatically set as Active.
- Gunold (Sulky)
- Isacord (Poly)
- Madeira (Classic Rayon, Poly, Rayon)
- Robison-Anton (Polyester, Rayon)
Edit Thread Libraries
- To disable a thread library as a whole; uncheck the checkbox within the active column
- To disable a thread catalog, click the drop-down under Thread and uncheck the thread you want to deactivate
- Click on the Library Name OR Edit Pencil to deactivate a specific thread color
- Click Save to maintain your edits
Note: Excluding custom thread libraries will not impact any existing designs.