Up-charge your blank products
Pricing rules allow you to up-charge your blank products prior to the adding in print pricing.
Pricing Formula: Blank Product + Print Price = Finished Price
When you add a product from a supplier it pulls over a supplier cost (the cost to you). You can up-charge your products based on your cost to give your customer a higher unity price.
You can find your pricing rules by heading to Pricing > Product Pricing > Pricing Rules
Pricing Rule Selection:
% Markup on Product Quantity
% Markup on Product Cost (Most commonly used)
$ Markup on Product Quantity
$ Markup on Product Cost
You can create as many pricing rules as you would like! Many clients set up different rules based on
- Categories (T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Bags, etc.)
- Suppliers (Alphabroder, Sanmar and S&S)
- One rule for ALL products (100% Markup assigned to everything)
With each rule that you create, it will generate a Formula to let you know how it will calculate out.
Example Rule: % Mark Up on Product Cost
Min and Max is the range of the cost to you:
NOTE: Pricing Rules are for your BLANK products
Let's Create Some Rules!
- Click Pricing
- Click Product Pricing
- Click Pricing Rules
- Click Create New Rule
Creating a Pricing Rule
- Add Pricing Rule Name (i.e. T-shirts, Bags, Alphabroder, Sanmar etc.)
- Pricing Rule Method (Select the formula you are looking to up-charge products)
- Click + Icon to create your pricing breaks
- Click Save
Pricing Rule Sample: