Signage Pricing Upload allows you to override individual pricing set on the product level, allowing you to price your products in packs.
- Select the Pricing tab.
- Hover over the ‘Product Pricing’ tab.
- Click 'Signage Bulk Pricing Upload'
Upload Pricing CSV Template
- Once you have clicked on 'Signage Bulk Pricing Upload', you will be prompted to download the “Signage Bulk Pricing CSV” Template:
Preparing the CSV File
- After downloading the product template, input your desired product data.
- NOTE: Required fields cannot be left blank.
- Each line will act as a different price point for a product already in your system
- Upload your saved/completed product template
- Below is an example of what your spreadsheet could look like:
Success & Error Messaging
- After successful upload, InkSoft will give you a success message.
- Once the CSV file has been validated, click the ‘Upload Pricing’ button.
Following the uploading and processing
- Dashboard message will display to the user who completed the process and upload.
- Following the completion of the upload process, InkSoft will send an email message. Please note the link to view the 'warning report' to see details for failures.
Important Notes & Helpful Tips
- Uploading a new CSV will override the existing CSV file.
- Remember to download the previous upload before adding any changes.
- The Signage Pricing Upload page will display a timestamp including time, date and which user account uploaded the last file.