This feature allows you to add integrated supplier product catalogs to your store and add custom suppliers/manufacturers
Navigating to Add a New Supplier or Manufacturer
- Hover over 'Products'
- Click 'Add New Product'
- Click on 'Supplier & Manufacturer'
Adding a Supplier
There are two options available in the Add Supplier section
- Toggle to 'Add Supplier'
- Catalog Supplier - This option will show you a drop-down list of all supplier catalogs you have available to add on the backend.
- To select one of these suppliers, simply choose the supplier name as shown below and click save, that will add that catalog to the backend for you to shop from.
- Custom Supplier - If you need to add a custom supplier that is not listed, type it into the 'New Supplier Name' field, click save. This does not make that catalog available to you, it is simply a way for you to choose that supplier when you are creating/editing a product.
The Edit Supplier option allows for you to set inventory control options or delete selected suppliers.
- Toggle to Edit Supplier, click on your selected supplier to adjust the inventory options.
- To delete a supplier, check the box to the left of the supplier, choose 'delete' from the select action drop-down.
- Enter the new manufacturer name
- Click Save
In the Edit Manufacturer section, you are able to view and upload your size charts as well as your Manufacturer Logo.
- To upload, click the browse button in the corresponding section to upload a thumbnail image, logo, or size chart.
- Select the document from your computer and upload, the best practice is to use PNG file types.
- Thumbnail images - 30 pixels high
- Logo - 200 pixels wide
- Size Charts - 1000 pixels wide
- Make sure to save before navigating away
NOTE: You can add multiple size charts to the Manufacturer.