DISCOVER THE MOST COMFORTABLE SOCK ON EARTH
InkSoft has teamed up with Strideline, maker of the most comfortable sock on earth!
Trust us we've tried them, they are comfy!
After 14 major design iterations, 5 Million+ pairs sold, and a whole lot of sock science - Strideline has changed the game of sock apparel as we know it. The moment you try on their product you will never wear another sock brand again.
How it Works
As part of the InkSoft family, you can now create a wholesale account with Strideline. You create the products, sell them on your stores and Strideline takes care of the printing.
Get started by downloading Strideline’s CSV, along with their zip file of their blank images. This will allow you to utilize InkSoft’s Bulk Product Upload to get these products into your system.
Getting products into InkSoft
Once you download the above:
- Hover over Products
- Hover over Add New Products
- Click Bulk Product Upload
- Upload Product CSV
- Upload from Zip Folder
- Create Products
Need assistance with your product import?
Give us a call at 800-410-3048 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design & Sell Strideline!
- Create pre-designed products through InkSoft's Rapid Product Creator to sell on your High School Football Team Store, the 5k fundraiser you are raising money for or the corporate business that is looking for awesome products to give to their employees!
- Collect the orders and submit a PO to Strideline
- Strideline will print and ship your order, out the door in 4 weeks!
NOTE: Strideline will cover shipping to one location, wherever you would like it shipped. If it needs to go to multiple addresses, it will be an additional price of $11/address on top of the first address.
All purchase orders need to be sent to email@example.com.
- No Set Ups!
- There is a minimum of 30 pairs purchased
- 4 week turn around time
- 2 week rush orders are an additional 20%
Important: ONLY available for certain products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further inquiries!
- Submit a credit application to receive Net Terms on additional orders
Artwork Submission Instructions
- Submitted artwork to be used for the design should be in high resolution
- Logos in high resolution raster file or vector format (.pdf, .ai, .svg, .eps)
- Raster files (.jpg, .png) should come in large sizes and high resolution