Cart Settings can be changed and adjusted for each Webstore you create to create a customized checkout.
The Cart Settings section allows you to decide what features you would like to have turned on for your customers shopping cart experience.
Note: These settings apply to Webstores only, new stores checkout settings are managed from the storefront.
To get to your Cart Settings:
- Click Settings
- Click Shopping Cart Settings
- Click Cart Settings
- Filter: Store (to configure the cart settings for selected store)
- Click Apply
Shopping Cart Settings:
Payment Mode: There are 3 options for payment:
- Optional: Allows your shoppers to either pay with a credit card OR checkout using 'arrange payment later'.
- Required: Requires credit card payment to checkout.
- Disabled: Does not prompt for Payment; no payment will be taken.
- Shipping Address & Method: 'Required' forces shoppers to enter in their Shipping Address when selecting a shipping method.
- Billing Address: 'Required' forces shoppers to enter their billing address.
- Quick Checkout: Will give your shopper a drop down taking them to the shopping cart OR they will be able to remain on the product page to continue shopping.
- Checkout From Designer: Allows shoppers to checkout directly from the Design Studio cart. This is an important setting for 'embedding' the Design Studio into a third party website. Please note: Paypal Express will not be an available processor for any stores that have Checkout from Designer turned on.
- Display Design on Other Items: Showcases the shoppers design on other items in the cart without them re-entering the design studio.
- Gift Message: Allows the shopper to add a personalized gift message in the cart. This message will be added to the order's packing slip automatically.
- Address Book: Allows storage/access of users entered addresses.
- Address Verification: Validates the shoppers address using UPS/FEDEX/USPS delivery verification. Will prompt your shopper to verify address IF there is suggested correction.
- Names & Numbers: Allows for shopper to configure a roster of names and numbers within the cart.
- Round to 49¢ & 99¢: Rounds products to the nearest 49¢ & 99¢ dollar amount.
- Apply Qty Discount To Printing: Will apply the quantity discount to the print price and product price, usually the product price is the only discounted amount.
- Sell Gift Certificate: Will allow your shoppers to buy gift certificates.
- Accept Gift Certificate: Allows for purchased and admin created gift certificates to be used in the cart.
- Accept PO's From ANY Customer: Allows any shopper in the store to checkout by using a purchase order (not recommended).
- PO Attachments: Allows you to enforce an PO attachment within the shopping cart.
- Click Save.