Intro to InkSoft
Manage your InkSoft Account
Payments: Set up and configure payment processors
Shipping and Delivery
Print and Product Pricing
Selling with Online Stores
Designs, Clip Art and Font
Selling with the Design Studio
Integrations and Connections
Tips & Tricks
The BIG Idea, an InkSoft Podcast
Store and manage your custom files
InkSoft allows you to upload custom images to store and manage content. In turn you can utilize this content to personalize your web stores.
- Hover over Web Stores
- Click on the Store you want to edit
- Click Advanced
- Click Store Files
Upload New File
- Click Select Action
- Click Upload New File
- Click Apply
- Choose File from your computer
- Enter the Name of the file
- Add a Description of the file (OPTIONAL) - This can assist you in distinguishing between similar images.
- Click Save
- You will receive a green 'Success' message confirming your uploaded file
- Click View All - to view all of your uploaded files
- Click File Type - to view a specific file that you uploaded (i.e. Banner Image, Favicon Image, Product Image, etc.)
- Click Date - to view files within a specific date range of the upload
- Use the Search Bar - to find the exact file
Generate Store File URL
When you filter and find the files you searched for.
- Right Click on top of the image
- Either Click Copy Image Address
This will produce a direct link to your file.
What can I do with this?
Because this is a public link, you can copy and use anywhere! Some commonly used places within InkSoft are:
- Custom Content
- Custom Content Block (Stores Platform)
- Custom Styling Design Studio