Add the Design Studio to a custom website.
InkSoft has made it possible to embed the InkSoft Design Studio into an external website / webpage. This is useful for those that have an existing website, or want to build a custom site and add the Design Studio to a page of their choice.
Embed Design Studio
Select the web store you want to generate the embed code for, from Web Stores > Advanced > Embed Design Studio
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your web page must be at least 984 pixel wide as this is the width of the Design Studio
- Design Studio Options: In this accordion you can make decisions about what function you want enabled / disabled in your embedded Design Studio.
Here you can make decisions about what product, design, or clip art will display upon the Design Studio loading.
- Click 'Load Products' to generate a drop-down with product categories which will then produce another drop-down to select the desired 'default' product
- Click 'Load Designs' to to generate a drop-down with design categories which will then produce another drop-down to select the desired 'default' design
- Click 'Art' to to generate a drop-down with clip art categories which will then produce another drop-down to select the desired 'default' clip art element.
- In the Embed code accordianyou will copy the code produced. You will then paste this into the desired webpage you want the Design Studio to load into.
NOTE: If you change the configuration of your store, specifically your default product, domain name, or the settings for screen/direct printing including the max number of screen-print colors, you should re-do this. Otherwise, the Design Studio may have issues with conflicting configurations.
After making any changes, be sure to copy the updated HTML above and paste it into your site to embed your customized Design Studio.