Let’s set up your customer checkout experience.
About Checkout Settings
Here you can configure checkout settings for each online store.
- Required: This will require payment by the customer during checkout, before the order can be placed. Please note, in order to use this option, a payment processor must first be enabled, in your payment settings.
- Optional: The payment processor enabled and 'Arrange Payment Later' will both be options during checkout. If 'Arrange Payment Later' is chosen, you will invoice or arrange payment options with the customer directly, but the order can still be placed.
- Disabled: Payment is disabled and will not be collected during checkout, but an order can still be placed.
Accept Purchase Orders
Allows customers to checkout with a purchase order number and optional purchase order upload.
- Only from customers I allow: You can enable the ability for individual customers to checkout with a purchase order.
- From any customer: Allows any customer to checkout with a purchase order.
Purchase Order Attachments
- Disabled: Do not prompt for upload of purchase order
- Required: Require upload of purchase order
- Optional: Make upload of purchase order optional
Allow customers to add a Gift Message to their order
If you wish to allow for customers to add a gift message to orders you can enable this using the ON/OFF toggle. Note: Gift messages will appear on the packing slip so the receiver will see the message.
You may select the box 'Save these settings as default for future stores' at the bottom of the form. If you choose this option, settings configured will be saved as defaults for future store creation.