Intro to InkSoft
Manage your InkSoft Account
Payments: Set up and configure payment processors
Shipping and Delivery
Print and Product Pricing
Selling with Online Stores
Designs, Clip Art and Font
Selling with the Design Studio
Integrations and Connections
Tips & Tricks
The BIG Idea, an InkSoft Podcast
Edit Product (RPC)
Edit products after using Rapid Product Creator
- Click Store Admin
- Click Products
Click on the Filter List Icon to refine your product search.
- Product Origin (Legacy vs. RPC)
- Check boxes next to products for individual selection
- Select All Products (every product you have active)
- Select Current Page (If you have more than 1 page of products, you can select the page of products you are on.)
Bulk Action Selection
NOTE: Bulk Actions are for RPC created products ONLY.
Click on 'More Actions' (3 dots Icon) to receive the following selection:
- Assign To Category
- Add Custom Size Chart
- Tax Exempt
- Mark as Inactive
- Delete Product
Categorize Product (Individually)
Select category dropdown to assign product to a category.
The entire line of the product is clickable. This will take you into the individual product to change its settings.
- Click 'More Actions' next to the product (3 dots Icon)
- Click Edit Product - Edit/ Add Product Description, Sizes, Personalization, etc.
- Mark as Inactive - Will move your product to an Inactive state
- Delete Product - Remove Product from the store completely
Here you will have 4 Tabs:
- Pricing & Styles