The Sales Report will display all transaction information for completed and in progress orders.
- Click on Reports
- Expand on Orders Reports
- Click to select the Sales Report
- Select your date range
- Choose to include canceled, completed or only completed orders (This is optional)
- Choose your store(s)
Report Type Options
- Sales Summary - Will include subtotal, rush fee (if applicable), amount processed, store commission (if applicable).
- Sales Detail - Includes subtotal, shipping total, discount total, tax total and tax rate.
- Sales Payments - Includes the subtotal, payment amount, payment type including processor and the last four digits of the customer's credit card.
- Sales Shipping - Includes the subtotal and shipment count
- Sales Status - Includes the subtotal and stage the order is in within the Order Manager
- Choose your output type, either HTML (opens a new tab in your browser) or Microsoft Excel (exports to Excel for further sorting and editing)
- Click on Run Report
Report Output Example: HTML
This an example of the Sales Summary report type