The Design Metrics report allows you to see an overview of your front end activity in the Design Studio.
The Design Metrics report allows you to view a total of:
- Design Studio Sessions - When a customer is in the Design Studio for 5 seconds or longer
- Saved Designs - Designs saved by the customer in the Design Studio
- Users - How many users are using the Design Studio
Note: These are users with accounts on the front end.
- Uploaded Art - Artwork that was uploaded on the front end
- Shared Designs - Designs where the customer chose the "Save & Share" option in the Design Studio.
- Rendered Designs - Designs that were rendered in the Admin Portal
Design Metrics Report Parameters
- Starting/Ending Date - Choose your date range in this field
- Stores - Select the store(s) you are wanting to run the report for
- Report Type - You can choose between a daily breakdown or a monthly breakdown for your data
- Output Type - This report can be generated in an HTML web page view or be exported as an Excel file
Design Metrics Report - HTML Output Example