Must have the Sign and Banner module to utilize this guide
- Select the Products tab.
- Click the Add New Products drop down menu.
- Click New Sign/Banner Product.
Once you have clicked on 'New Sign/Banner Product', fill in the product information outlined in red:
- Product Name
- Supplier and MFG
- SKU (Editable store SKU)
- MFG SKU (Should be what you use to order the product)
- Units (only apply to Square/Rectangle or Circle shapes)
- Product description
- Select the default product size for the product.
- Fill in the size and weight of the product.
- Click the + to add another size to the product.
- Click the trash can to remove a size from the product.
- Check the box under 'available sides' to enable the back side of the product.
- Mark the product as active, place it in the appropriate store and category.
General Tab Continued
Choose your product options
- Featured: Making the product Featured, will make the product show first in category lists.
- Free Printing: The product will only be charge the products set price and ignore the printing grids when this option is enabled.
- Require Design: When this option is checked, the product will require a design to check out.
- Available for Quantity Discounts: This option will allow a quantity discount rule to be applied to the product.
- Tax Exempt: When enabled, taxation will not apply to this product.
- Include Grommets: When Include Grommets is enabled, the product will show Grommets around the product.
- Set the maximum colors that can be printed on this product.
- Set the product minimums per order.
Colors & Images
- Add the name of the color.
- Mark the color as 'active'
- Add a Hex value for the primary color (the secondary color is optional).
- Click on the blue 'upload' button to upload your product image. Please note: The image file should be sized at 500x500 pixels and should be a PNG file.
- Click 'Add New Color' if you need to add in another color option.
- Save your changes!
- Set Base Product Cost: You can set this to calculate by cost per square foot or a fixed cost.
- Set Base Customer Price: Set your customer price here using a fixed price, price per square foot or a pricing rule. To apply your pricing rule, select from the dropdown provided. Click here to learn more about pricing using a pricing rule!
- Enter any cost (product cost override) or price (fixed price override) overrides that will apply to the specific color.
- Click Save when done.