This feature allows you to quickly make a duplicate product of your choice from your existing product catalog.
When copying from an existing SKU, a duplicate product is created. You will then be able to edit and make changes to your product, without affecting the original product.
Note: This is a fantastic way to create a pre-decorated product when you already have the decorated images mocked up outside of Inksoft.
Navigating to Copy SKU
- Hover over Products
- Hover over Add New Product
- Click on Copy from Existing SKU
Copying your SKU
- Type your SKU into the field highlighted below.
- Click on 'Copy SKU', this will generate the new SKU and may take a moment to load.
New Product Copy
After your copied product loads, you will be taken to the edit product page to make your changes.
- The SKU will appear as it is on the main product with the extension _COPY, you can edit this as needed.
- Copying the SKU copies all product details including store and category assignment, SEO information, and price. Please make your adjustments accordingly.