The Colors and Images tab allows you to adjust your available colors and make color specific product edits.
The Colors and Images tab within Manage Products allows you to adjust your available colors, upload alternate product images, set color specific print grids and product color minimums.
Adjusting Product Images
- To upload a new or alternate product image, click into the appropriate box below the full-sized image to select the side you are wanting to upload.
- Once you have selected the correct side, click the blue 'Upload' button to grab the image from your computer. The new image will upload over the existing image.
- Save your changes
Note: In order to upload your images, they need to be sized at 500x500 pixels in a PNG format.
Click here to view our guide on making your changes to the Colors and Images tab in bulk to save time!
- Color Name: Adjust your color name here
- Status: A status of 'Active' will display the color on the storefront, a status of 'Inactive' will prevent that color from displaying on the storefront.
- Primary Color: Click into the hex value box to assign an alternate primary color to the product.
- Secondary Color: Click into the hex value box to assign a secondary color to the product. This is optional.
- Color Type: This optional setting allows you to set a color type (light, dark or heathered).
- Active Sizes: You are able to uncheck the available sizes at the color level.
Color Options Continued
- Minimum per Order: Set a color specific product minimum here if needed.
- Decoration Methods: Select Digital or Screen Print if you are adjusting your available print method at the color level.
- Screen Print Grid: Choose your screenprint grid here if applicable, your default grid will be automatically applied.
- Digital Print Grid: Choose your digital print grid here if applicable, your default grid will be automatically applied.
Adding a New Color
- If you need to add an additional color to your product, click on the 'Add New Color' button on the far right. This will insert a new, blank color option that you can configure as needed.
- Required fields will be highlighted in red.
- Upload your product images as described in the first step above and set the appropriate color parameters.
- Click Save
Click ahead to learn more about the pricing tab!