The advanced and SEO tabs give you the option to control your inventory and search engine optimization at the product level.
These optional tabs within your products will allow you to control Search Engine Optimization, Inventory Control and Shopworks settings on individual products.
The Advanced tab allows you to set inventory controls at the individual product level.
- Inventory: You can choose to Enforce from My Inventory, Enforce from Supplier Inventory or Do not Enforce Inventory (recommended).
- Shopworks: If you are using the Shopworks integration that we offer through the software, input your product class id and commissionable status here.
Click here to learn more about commissionable product settings for Shopworks!
The stores tab allows you to set product colors to available in different stores.
- Drop down your store in the upper left hand corner.
- Select the desired store - click on the product colors to add/remove them from the selected store.
- A green box around the color means that color will be available in your store, a grey box indicates the color is not available in that store.
The SEO tab will allow you to control the page title, page description and keywords for each product at the store level.
- The SEO content will be populated from the supplier, with the option for you to customize.
- You can customize the SEO content by typing into the corresponding box and editing your text.
- You are also able to enable/disable crawling bots on this page.