Importing blank products from one of our integrated supplier product catalogs is the most efficient way to add products to your store
When adding products to your store, you are able to add from several different supplier catalogs. This is our recommended method to add new products since the suppliers do a lot of the work for you, including adding product information (cost, sizing, product details) and product images.
We recommend that you start off by adding no more than 100 products to your store so that you can manage them more easily, we suggest starting off with a "good, better, best" approach.
We offer supplier integration with the following suppliers:
- alphabroder Canada
- American Apparel
- Augusta Sportswear
- Cutter & Buck
- Delta Apparel
- High Five
- One Stop
- Otto Caps
- Rivers End Trading Company
- S&S Activewear
- Sanmar Canada
- Strideline (through Bulk Product Upload)
- Vantage Apparel
- Vapor Apparel
We recommend adding the suppliers you prefer to work with - not all of the suppliers.
Navigating to Add New Product
- Hover over 'Products'
- Click 'Add New Product'
- Click on 'From Supplier Catalog'
Select Supplier Catalog and Filter
- Select your Supplier Catalog from the drop-down provided, supplier catalogs are viewed one at a time.
- After selecting the supplier you can then either filter by category (Shirts, Accessories, Bags, Women’s, Etc), or you can filter by the manufacturer.
- For S&S Activewear, Sanmar and Alphabroder you will also have a 'recommended product' filter, this will pull up that suppliers top products.
- Click 'Apply' to Search
Adding Products from the Catalog
- After applying your product filter, you will be presented with a product list based on your search.
- To add these products to your store, you will either check the box next to the sku to select the individual product or you can bulk apply by selecting the box at the top of the page, this will select all products on the page.
- Once you have checked the items you would like to add to your store, click the 'apply' button next to 'copy products to my catalog'.
- Your selected products are now available within Manage Products!