View or edit email's that go out to your users
There are a number of System Messages (Emails) that go out to your user's. Emails range from Receipts to Pick Up notifications. We have built-in email templates that are ready to go, but can be edited if need be.
NOTE: There is no way of stopping emails from going out.
- Hover over Marketing
- Click Email Templates
Managing Email Templates
Filter to edit an email template for a specific store
- Select Store
- Click Apply
Email Template Headings
When looking through your template list you will see:
- Name of the Template
- The Type of the Email
- Subject of the email template
- Last Modified is the date it was published and/or saved after editing
- Magnifying Icon (Allows you to view the template)
Edit Email Template
- Click on the Name of the email would like to edit.
Anything within your email can be changed to your specifications.
- Template Name is for internal use. This helps keep you organized with your emails.
- E-mail Subject will show when your customer receives their email.
NOTE: Anything that is between % symbols is a short code. This will automatically pull information into the email.
Example: %OrderID% will automatically pull your shoppers Order Number.
- Insert Merge Field will show you other short codes that can be used in your Email Body.
- Apply to Stores allows you to save the edited email to numerous stores
- Email Body is the content of your email
- Save your email when finished
- Reset to Default will bring back the original content in the email
NOTE: The image box will automatically pull your stores logo
You can click the Magnifying Icon to see your newly edited email in plain text.
Important Email Templates
There are 4 email templates that are most important.
- Order Review - will send to your shopper when they arranged for payment later, payment mode is disabled, purchased with PO or Gift Certificate.
- Order Receipt - will be sent when your shopper purchases with a credit card and payment was authorized. *This will also go out after the Order Review once you approve the shoppers order in your order manager.
- Order Ready for Pick Up - will be sent out to your customers when they select a pick up or delivery method.
- Shipment Notification - will be sent when your shopper selects UPS, Fedex or USPS through Stamps.com. Your shipment notification will pull the tracking number if you record your shipment through the order manager.