How to upload custom fonts for use in the Design Studio
While the look of the site has changed, the information in the video is current!
- Mouse over Art
- Move the cursor down to Fonts
- Click to select Custom Fonts
- Upload Font: Allows you to upload your desired font.
- Category Filter: Provides a quick way to filter and see fonts associated to a font category.
- Allow Font: Checking the box next to the font will allow the font to appear in the Design Studio. Unchecking will remove it from the Design Studio.
- Font Preview: Displays the name of the font as a preview
- Font Name: Update and change the font name. Note: The preview of the font will update as well
- Font Category: Allows you to move the font to another category by selecting one in the drop down menu
- Delete Font
- Download the Font
Uploading a Font
- Select an existing category you would like the font to be applied to, or you can create a new category for your font.
- Click to open a window and select the font you wish to upload from your computer.
- Type in your font name - this will update the preview as well.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click upload
Click here to learn more about managing existing Inksoft fonts!