This feature allows you to send a design invitation via email to your customers to edit and create new products with.
- Hover over Art
- Hover over Design Ideas
- Click Design Invites
Creating a New Design Invite
After clicking 'Create New' popup window will appear where you can compose your Design Invite email:
- Store: Select the store you want to send the invite from.
- Lookup: Allows you to search for an existing contact or add a new one.
- CC: Optional. Here you can carbon copy in additional email addresses, please make sure to comma separate your email addresses.
- Subject: Enter in a personalized email subject.
- Message: Enter a personalized message here.
- NOTE: InkSoft will automatically insert a Design Invite URL at the bottom of your email message. If you want to position the Design Invite link in your email message you can simple type %URL% where you'd like the link to display.
- Select Action: Select where the customer is directed when they click the provided link:
- Start In Blank Design Studio
- Display List of Designs in Design Category
- Load Specific Design
- Send Design Invite E-mail: Click to send invite out.
Managing Existing Design Invites
After filtering or searching for results you will have the following view.
- Click the subject to expand the view. This allows you to see a preview thumbnail of the design created.
- Click the thumbnail preview to generate a larger preview.
- Optional: Input notes
- Optional: Click the delete icon to archive the Design Invite