How to upload custom clip art into InkSoft.
InkSoft allows you to upload unlimited clip art. We highly recommend saving/exporting your vector clip art in either an SVG (scalable vector format) or PDF format. We suggest using PNG for all raster/digital clip art.
- Hover over Art
- Hover over Clip Art
- Click Upload
Uploading Clip Art
- Click the 'Browse' button to select and upload clip art from your computer.
- Select Action: You can choose to Delete, Assign to Store Category, or Set Background Color for the selected clip art
- Select/Deselect All: This is useful for when you want to take action on several clip art files at once.
- Hovering your mouse over a thumbnail will reveal a checkbox and edit icon on the clip art.
IMPORTANT: Once you upload your files you will see the clip art display at the bottom of the screen. After adding the art to a store/category and refreshing the page you will see the uploaded uncategorized art disappear.
Assigning Clip Art
- Select the Store(s) you wish to add your uploaded clip art to
- Select the Categories you wish to add your uploaded clip art to
- Select the background color you wish to display behind the uploading clip art by typing in the HEX color value or by using the provided Color Picker
- Click the Apply button to complete the process