Intro to InkSoft
Manage your InkSoft Account
Payments: Set up and configure payment processors
Shipping and Delivery
Print and Product Pricing
Selling with Online Stores
Designs, Clip Art and Font
Selling with the Design Studio
Integrations and Connections
Tips & Tricks
The BIG Idea, an InkSoft Podcast
Business Tools Payments
You can use the Payments filter to view payment transactions on your Invoices.
You can filter by several different options:
- Payment Type - Check, Cash, Credit Card, Purchase Order, Arrange Payment Later, Other, Unspecified.
- Status - Past Due, Paid, Deleted.
- Date Range - Beginning and End date to find specific payments.
When you have chosen the way in which you'd like to filter your results, click Apply
Once you retrieve your filtered results, you will have the following options:
- Action: Delete is the only available action.
- Quote / Invoice #: You can click the quote or invoice number blue link to view the quote / invoice.
- Amount: Clicking the amount will allow you to see the payment details screen.
- Partially Paid Invoice: An invoice that was originally partially paid will have a half-filled star next to the invoice number. The star will be half filled until the invoice is paid in full.
At the Payment details screen you can view the following:
- Invoice #: Clicking this will take you to the invoice detail / edit screen.
- Contact Name: Clicking this will take you to the Contact edit screen.
- Payment Information: Here you can view the payment details/type of transaction.
- Invoice: You can scroll and view the invoice associated with the payment.
When navigating to an invoice you will have payment controls and options.
- You can add a payment to an invoice by clicking the 'Add Payment' button.
- You can view a history of payments made within an invoice. You can also view, delete and edit a payment.
Adding a Payment
When you click on Add Payment, a pop up window will appear for you to manually enter in the payment.
- Enter the Amount of the payment.
- Enter the Billing Information.
- Enter the Payment Type.
- Make sure to Save in this screen and save on the Invoice screen as well after adding the payment.