API revisions being released on February 13th, 2020.
On February 13th, 2020 we will be updating a couple of API calls that could possibly affect your external website. Below is a list of calls that will be affected by this change.
We suggest sharing this information with your developer so that they can make the proper revisions to ensure a seamless migration.
Your developer can update your API today, under api-dev.inksoft.com/YOUR_DIRECTORY - there they will have enough time to revise your code and test out the data prior to the release date.
Note: these changes will not be in effect until Feb. 13th.
Continuing down the page, you will find previous updates for API content. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Support@inksoft.com.
Products > ProductBase
- In the API calls `GetOrderPackage` and `GetCartPackage`, the details of the returned Products property has changed. It is now an array of ProductBase instead of an array of Products. ProductBase is a much lighter data structure so many product details that aren't typically used in a cart/order context have been removed.
BaseStyles > Styles
- In the API calls `GetProductBaseList` and `GetStoreProductBaseLists`, the property BaseStyles has been renamed to be Styles to be more consistent with other product data structures and to reduce the number of changes required for the GetOrderPackage and GetCartPackage breaking changes described above.
API2 Updates for August 29th, 2019
- Parameter: OrderId was removed and OrderIds is in its place. Making it support multiple orders.
- Returns: the order information has changed and will return an array or the OrderPackage instead of just a single OrderPackage.
- PrintSetupCost and ItemNotes was removed and PrintSetupCharge and Notes are in its place.
- AllowCommerial was removed and now in place is AllowCommercial
- Removed StatusDescription and Packages and now can use OrderStatus and Shipments
- Changed Order to Orders, Designs to SimpleDesigns, and removed ShortCodes.
- Changed Designs to SimpleDesigns.
- Removed QuickQuote, ScreenPrinting, ShareDesignSendFromUserEmail, Social_AddThis, Social_Facebook, TeamNameAndNumbers, Templates, UploadRasterArt, UploadVectorArt
- Removed Width & Height
ShoppingCartItem & OrderItem
- PersonalizationValues was updated to an array, instead of a dictionary PersonalizationValue