How to use the Store Commission Report to pull your commission information.
- Click on Reports in the top navigation menu
- Click on Store Commission Report
Store Commission Report Parameters
- Starting /Ending Dates: Choose your report date range
- Report Type: Select the Report type from the drop-down menu:
- Store Commission Summary: Gives a quick view of the commission percentage, subtotal in the store, and commission owed
- Store Commission Detail: Gives a more detailed view; order by order (including order total), order number, and order date as well as the commission owed
- Output Type: Choose between HTML (will display on another webpage) or Excel (will export the data to Excel)
Note: Orders must be moved to the Complete status in the Order Manager, in order for the information to be included on the Store Commission Report
Store Commission Report Output Example - Summary Example HTML
Below is an example of the Store Commission Summary Report HTML output
Store Commission Report Output Example - Detail Example HTML
NOTE: Store commission does not account for sales tax. That is to be collected by the entity.