Add custom personalization options after building products thru Rapid Product Creator
Custom Personalization Fields
- Click Add Custom Fields- Allows you to gather further information per the product.
- Text Entry Box- allows your shoppers to type in their answer
- Multiple Choice Dropdown- allows your shopper to choose from the selection you offer
- Mark this field required to add to cart- will force your shopper to select from the drop-down or type in their entry.
- Field Price- if your field is NOT required you can tack on an additional price.
- Field Label- this is your personalization heading. This gives some clarification as to what your personalization is all about.
- Field Instructions- gives you the opportunity to further clarify what needs to happen and why with your personalization field.
NOTE: If you Require your custom field you will not be given the option to add a Price. Make sure to add that additional price within your products price.
Use Case Scenarios:
Below are scenarios to give you some ideas of how you can utilize this feature:
- Product Bundling- Your Field Label and Instructions represent the item. Using the Multiple Choice Dropdown, you will enter the sizes for your item. (See Image Below)
- Gift with Purchase- Adding a product on for free with a purchase of another. Using the Multiple Choice Dropdown, you will enter the size of the 'free' item.
- Secondary Design Selection- Your thumbnail design on the product is a generic/basic design but will change per sports team or department. Using the Multiple Choice Dropdown, you will enter the list of teams or departments.
- Teacher Name or Homeroom Number- using either multiple choice drop-down to add the teacher's names or homeroom numbers OR allow for the text entry field.
- Add On Product- add on a product for an additional price. (i.e. badge, glitter option, gift wrap, accessory, etc.)
IMPORTANT: You have a 5 field Max for this feature.
Looking for customer fields during check out? Custom Check Out Fields