Configure the Advanced options for your RPC products
After creating products using the Rapid Product Creator, you have a series of options available in your Advanced tab when editing the product. You are able to establish product Minimums, configure SEO criteria, mark a product Tax Exempt, and more.
Here you can set up specific a processing time on an individual product that you know is going to take a bit longer to produce. This would be a product-level override of the standard production time that is determined by your delivery methods, if greater.
The shopper will be able to see the typical availability for the specific product within the product details page. This might help them understand that one or more of their products might take longer to ship.
You have the ability to enter product minimums per order or per color/style. This will force your shopper to purchase the allotted amount or more within your check out.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Default SEO criteria should already be available for the product, provided the product was created from one of your integrated supplier catalog blank products. This section allows you to edit/update the original data if you choose. You can edit the product's:
- Page Title
- Page Description
Here you can determine product-level Taxation settings.
- Tax Exempt (No/Yes)
- Product Tax Category - Our TaxJar integration allows you to easily assign specific Tax Categories to products to determine how they will be taxed. As an example: some areas may tax differently for Youth apparel. You can use Tax Categories to be sure that the appropriate tax would be applied in that situation. Click the 'View Tax Category List' link to see a list of all TaxJar Tax Categories.
Google Product Feed
Google Data feed is a file made up of a list of products which use groupings of attributes that define each one of your products in a unique way.
Attributes, such as 'condition' and 'availability', can have standardized values, or accepted "answers," or attributes can be open to fill with your own choice of value, such as 'id' or 'title'.
- Check Yes, include in product feeds
- Google Product Category - Categorizing your product helps ensure that your ad is shown with the right search results.
- Google Product Description - Use specifications to format your product information for Shopping ads
- Gender - Select the gender of the product (i.e. men, woman, unisex)
- Age Group - Select the age group of the product (i.e. Adult or Child)
To learn more about Google Product Feeds and get information on how you might need to configure your product, click here.
To learn how to download a Google Product Feed for your products in InkSoft, click here.
You will also see information regarding GTIN/UPC Codes. GTIN is a globally unique number used to identify your products. This information should automatically be included with any product that is added from our integrated Supplier Catalogs (supplier feeds).