Bulk actions are the most efficient way to apply a variety of changes to multiple products at once.
Within Manage Products, you have various bulk apply options available to edit your products. We highly suggest checking the bulk action list before making individual changes.
Applying Bulk Actions
- Apply the appropriate filter to pull up the desired product selection.
- Click the bulk apply box above the first product sku to select all skus on the page (you can check or uncheck as needed).
- Click on 'select action' above the product list to select your bulk action.
List of Bulk Actions
Below is a snapshot of the bulk action menu, we have also included a detailed list below of what each action accomplishes in the next step.
Bulk Action Selections
DISPLAY - Display Options for Individual Product Skus
- Assign to one of your InkSoft stores. You will be only able to assign a sku to a Webstore or Fundraiser Store. Note: If you are using the new Stores platform, all products can be managed while in "Edit Mode" on the storefront.
- Remove from Store (Webstores or Fundraiser Store only)
- Assign to Category
- Remove Category
- Set Active: This means the item is published or publicly viewable.
- Set Inactive: This means the item is not published and not publicly viewable.
- Set Featured On: This makes it a featured item in a Webstore.
- Set Featured Off: This removes a featured item from a Webstore.
- Permanently Delete: This permanently deletes the item from your InkSoft Catalog. You will have to add it back from a Supplier catalog or manually create it again if you permanently delete it.
- Set Pre-Decorated: Here you can set a product as Pre-Decorated. This will make the item not available for the Design Studio and mark it as a static item.
- Set Blank Purchase Options: Determine how you would like to sell these items in your stores.
INVENTORY - Inventory Options for Individual Product Skus
- Set Out of Stock: This makes the entire sku out of stock.
- Set In Stock: This makes the sku in stock.
- Set Discontinued On: This discontinues the item.
- Set Discontinued Off: This makes the item available again.
- Sync Supplier Inventory NOW: This syncs inventory with the InkSoft Supplier that the product was copied from. If an item is out stock with that supplier, it will pull that color, style, size out of your availability to sell products on the store.
Note: In order to sync from the Supplier, the skus must be set to "Enforce from Supplier Inventory" under the Advanced tab of the individual product sku. If you are using the setting "Enforce from My Inventory" the sync supplier option will not work. Not all Suppliers within InkSoft provide an Inventory feed to sync. If you have questions, please contact Support.
PRINTING - Printing Options for Individual Product Skus
- Set Digital Printing ON: This turns on the Digital Printing Method for a sku.
- Set Digital Printing OFF: This turns off the Digital Printing Method for a sku.
- Set Digital Printing Grid: This setting allows you to set the Digital Printing grid for a sku.
- Set Vector-Only Printing ON: This turns on the Screen Print Method for a sku.
- Set Vector-Only Printing OFF: This turns off the Screen Print Method for a sku.
- Set Vector-Only Printing Grid: This setting allows you to set the Screen Print grid for a sku.
- Set Free Printing ON: This setting does not charge a print price as a part of the total decorated price of the item. If applied, there will be no additional charge for decorating the item.
- Set Free Printing OFF: This removes the free printing option. Print price will be an additional cost for decoration on top of the blank garment price.
- Set Names & Numbers ON: This allows items in Webstores to collect Names & Numbers fees for teams, if chosen by the user in the checkout process.
- Set Names & Numbers OFF: This will remove the option for Names & Numbers to be added to a product within Webstores.
- Set Require Design ON: This requires artwork to be applied in the Design Studio in order to purchase that product. This will also remove the sizes and pricing until artwork is applied so that it can properly calculate the total cost of the decorated item.
- Set Require Design OFF: If applied, the products will be able to be purchased without artwork. Meaning, they can purchase blank garments from your store.
FEEDS - Google Product Feed Options for Individual Skus - Google/SEO settings found under Marketing > Advanced
- Set Include in Feed ON
- Set Include in Feed OFF
- Set Gender Male
- Set Gender Female
- Set Gender Unisex
- Clear Gender
- Set Age Group Adult
- Set Age Group Kids
- Clear Age Group
Pricing - Pricing Options for Individual Product Skus
- Apply Pricing Rule: Apply a Pricing Rule to an individual item or group of items selected.
- Set Tax Exempt ON: You will not collect tax for this item if applied.
- Set Tax Exempt OFF: You will collect tax for this item if applied.
- Set Harmonized System Code
- Clear Harmonized System Code
- Set Sync Cost ON: This will enable a cost sync with the supplier that your products were copied from. (e.g. Alphabroder, SanMar, S&S Activewear) Note: Set Sync Cost ON must be applied to all products from a given Supplier if you want the products to be synced daily with the Supplier feed.
- Set Sync Cost OFF: This will disable the cost sync.
- Set Available for Quantity Discount ON: This is a bulk action for you to make products available for Quantity Discounts under Pricing> Product Pricing in the main navigation.
- Set Available for Quantity Discount OFF: This will remove the product skus chosen from having quantity discounts applied.
- Remove Price Rule Markups: This will remove the Pricing Rule assigned to the Product.
- Clear Sales Pricing: This will remove sales pricing from Products.
- Remove Store-Override Pricing: This will remove Store specific pricing for a Product.