Custom Personalization allows for customization options on static or pre-decorated products
For each product within InkSoft marked as 'pre-decorated' you can select 'Custom Personalization' to create up to three custom personalization fields.
These are ideal for team names and numbers, optional up-charges for different print types such as glitter, embroidery, rhinestones and more.
How to navigate to Custom Personalization
- Click on 'Products' from the main navigation
- Click on 'Manage Products'
- Pull up your selected product using the filters provided
- Once you have clicked on the product sku, you will want to navigate to the Personalization Option section within the General tab of the Edit Product page.
- The pre-decorated option must be checked before enabling Custom Personalization, this feature is available on pre-decorated products only.
Enabling Custom Personalization
- To enable a custom field, click 'active' under the custom field section.
- Enter the field name (highlighted in red below), this will be displayed to the customer.
- The description field is optional, you can enter additional information regarding the personalization here to further inform your customer.
- The price field is where you enter in the customer's price for the optional personalization. If you have made this field required, you will not be able to associate a price.
- The 'add to cart' button text is also able to be customized (18 character max), you will see that displayed below the third custom field.
- Make sure to save your changes on the page before navigating away.
Important Notes & Helpful Tips
- Custom Personalization Report
- Custom Checkout Fields for Order Level Customization- **New Store platform only**