The Advanced, Stores, and SEO tabs provide additional options and configurations for your products.
These optional tabs within your products will allow you to configure Inventory Control, Store-specific product colors, and Search Engine Optimization on individual products. Read below to learn about each one.
The advanced tab allows you to enable optional inventory controls as well as your
Google Product Feed information and ShopWorx (ShopWorx support soon to be depreciated) product settings.
For Inventory options, you can choose:
- Do not Enforce Inventory
- Enforce from My Inventory
- Enforce from Supplier Inventory
There are additional inventory control settings at the Supplier level as well. These may affect the options you have at the product level. To learn more about Supplier Inventory Controls, click here.
Regarding Product Feeds:
This section refers to Google Product Feeds functionality. A Google Data feed is a file made up of a list of products which use groupings of attributes that define each one of your products in a unique way.
Attributes, such as 'condition' and 'availability', can have standardized values, or accepted "answers," or attributes can be open to fill with your own choice of value, such as 'id' or 'title'.
- Check the box to Include in Feeds
- Google Product Category - Categorizing your product helps ensure that your ad is shown with the right search results.
- Google Product Description - Use specifications to format your product information for Shopping ads
- Gender - Select the gender of the product (i.e. men, women, unisex, etc.)
- Age Group - Select the age group of the product (i.e. Adult or Child)
To learn more about Google Product Feeds and get information on how you might need to configure your product, click here.
To learn how to download a Google Product Feed for your products in InkSoft, click here.
You will also see information regarding GTIN/UPC Codes. GTIN is a globally unique number used to identify your products. This information should automatically be included with any product that is added from our integrated Supplier Catalogs (supplier feeds).
Product Tax Categories (available with the post-SalesDoc update)
Our TaxJar integration allows you to easily assign specific Tax Categories to products to determine how they will be taxed. As an example: some areas may tax differently for Youth apparel. You can use Tax Categories to be sure that the appropriate tax would be applied in that situation. Click the 'View Tax Category List' link to see a list of all TaxJar Tax Categories.
The Stores tab allows you to set store-specific product colors for your individual products. This setting is available for blank products, as well as legacy pre-decorated products.
- Click the drop-down menu in the upper left hand corner to select your Store.
- After selecting your store, click on the product colors to add/remove them from the selected store. The green box around the color indicates that the color is selected.
- Repeat these steps to assign different colors to different stores.
The SEO tab will allow you to control the page title, page description, and keywords for each product at the store level.
- Default SEO content will be populated from the supplier, with the option for you to customize.
- You can also enable/disable crawling bots on the page.