Print regions allow you to set the decoration space per product side for your customers.
The print regions tab allows you to set your decoration/impression space on your products. You are able to add multiple regions per product side and adjust the dimensions as needed for your printing preferences.
Adding Print Regions
- Click on the 'Print Regions' tab
- Click into the corresponding side (these sides are enabled under the General Tab) using the + to add a print region to the selected side.
Setting your Print Region parameters
- Once you have added your region, fill in the fields highlighted in red below.
- Click on 'Draw Region' to drag and drop your region on the garment, this is the decoration space available to the customer.
- Continue to add print regions as needed using the +, you can add up to four print regions per side.
- You can delete your region with the trash can icon.
- Save your changes.
Please take note of the information below:
- Print Widths: This section allows you to add custom print widths by clicking on the plus sign. Adding a print width here will make it available in the 'width' dropdown shown above.
- Designer Overlays: These are most commonly used for sublimated products or products where you need to have a circular or oval print region.