How to pull your product ordering report for easy ordering of your blank products.
The Product Ordering Report is used to generate a consolidated list of products that are in the order stage of the Order Manager.
You have three options to pull your Product Ordering Report:
Simple Report by Product SKU: A simple report that shows Store(s), SKU, Mfr SKU, Product Name, Color, Size, and Qty.
Detailed Report by Manufacturer SKU: This detailed report will show the Store(s), Order Number (if desired), SKU, Mfr SKU, Mfr Size SKU, UPC/GTIN, Product Name, Color, Size, and Qty.
New Simple Reports | Simple Product Ordering Report: Our newest report, it will output the information as a CSV file. Click here to learn more!
Note: In order to run this report the orders MUST be in the 'Order' stage of the Order Manager.
- Hover over 'Reports'
- Click 'Product Ordering Report'
- Click on your desired report option
- Select Start and End Dates
- Select the Store(s)
- Choose to include order number (only available on the detailed report option)
- Choose an Output Type, HTML or Microsoft Excel
- Click Run Report