Customize your store colors to reflect your branding
Color Scheme Assessment
Choosing the color scheme of your store is extremely important for your branding. Not all colors coordinate well and can make it hard for your shoppers to navigate. Below are some tools that can help you generate the perfect color scheme for your branding.
Custom Theme Options
- Hover over Web Stores
- Click on the Store you want to edit
- Click Website Layout
- Click Logos & Colors
- Open Custom Theme Options accordion
High Level Descriptions
- Primary Brand - Accent colors for your store (i.e. Get quote, Get started, Checkout Buttons.)
- Body Background - The primary background color of the entire store.
- Default Link Color/Hover Color - The default link color is the color of the text that will link to other pages. The hover color will show when you hover the mouse over text (i.e. Category names, View All Buttons.)
- Header Background Color - The background color of the header.
- Header Link Color/Hover Color - The header link color is the color of the navigation text that displays in the header of the website. The hover color will show when you hover the mouse over text (i.e. The main navigation that appears on the top of the webstore.)
- Banner Background - The background of the of the rotating banners.
- Footer Background - The background color of the footer.
- Footer Call to Action Bar Background - The background of the section between the footer and body.
Highlighted Color Options
Below image will show you the high level color options and what they pertain to on the store front.
Store Front Equivalence
Custom Theme Options Example
Below is an example using Orange, Navy, White and Grey to give you a live example of which color changes will then associate to your store front.