Configure your advanced settings after using RPC
After creating products using Rapid Product Creator, you have a series of options available in your Advanced tab. You are able to establish minimums, configure SEO criteria, tax exempt products and much more.Advanced
Specify processing time on individual products that you know are going to take a bit longer to produce, than your standard production time entered in your pick up and shipping methods.
Important: Your shoppers will see this indicator on the product details page and the product card through their check out experience.
- Selecting specific processing time for a product will override any production time established on the Pickup / Shipping method
- If ANY product in the order has an override associated, then the Pickup/ Shipping method chosen will show whichever override has the most amount of processing days
You have the ability to enter minimums per order or per color/style. This will force your shopper to purchase the allotted amount or more within your check out.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
We automatically establish SEO criteria through the meta data that already exists for the product. This section allows you to enhance and/or edit the original data.
- Page Title
- Page Description
InkSoft will not provide tax advice for liability reasons. Please consult a tax professional to be certain you are operating under your jurisdictional tax rules and regulations.
You can determine product level taxation settings.
- Tax Exempt the product
- Country of Origin (select the country of manufacturer, production or growth where an article or product comes from.)
- Harmonized System Codes allow you to assign tax percentage to specific products.
Note: If you do not know the Harmonized System Code of your product, click the link below the Harmonized System Codes drop down titled Available Codes. The link will take you to the United States International Trade Commission website in a new tab. This website provides the current edition of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, allowing you to find the code you need.
Shopworks (soon to be depreciated)
If you are integrating with Shopworks, you will want to add the data that will pull over through your EDP File.
- Product Class Id
- Part Number
- Product Commissionable
Google Product Feed
Google Data feed is a file made up of a list of products which use groupings of attributes that define each one of your products in a unique way.
Attributes, such as 'condition' and 'availability', can have standardized values, or accepted "answers," or attributes can be open to fill with your own choice of value, such as 'id' or 'title'.
- Check Yes, include in product feeds
- Google Product Category - Categorizing your product helps ensure that your ad is shown with the right search results.
- Google Product Description - Use specifications to format your product information for Shopping ads
- Gender - Select the gender of the product (i.e. men, woman, unisex)
- Age Group - Select the age group of the product (i.e. Adult or Child)
GTIN is a globally unique number used to identify your products. This automaticallygets pulled over with your supplier feed.
On the top right you will see ' Save Changes.' Always make sure to save any edits you are making.