Intro to InkSoft
Manage your InkSoft Account
Payments: Set up and configure payment processors
Shipping and Delivery
Print and Product Pricing
Selling with Online Stores
Designs, Clip Art and Font
Integrations and Connections
Tips & Tricks
The BIG Idea, an InkSoft Podcast
Custom Content Block
Add custom text, links, images, video, or HTML to your stores.
- Click Style Editor
- Click Blue Plus Sign (+) on the bottom right
- Click All Components dropdown
- Click the Content Block Component to add it to your store
Available features in the WYSIWYG editor include:
- Text Size
- Numbered list
- Bulleted list
- Insert image
- Insert video
- Code view (Insert / edit HTML and code)
- Click 'Cancel' to dismiss the WYSIWYG edit
- Click 'Done' to preserve changes and dismiss the WYSIWYG editor.
Note: You must click the 'Save & Publish' button to complete the process of making your custom content live and public.
Edit and Manage Content
When you hover your mouse over the component you can:
- Control the order in which the component displays by utilizing the Arrow Buttonson the left of the component
- Edit the component (control background color)
- Manage Content (will open the WYSIWYG editor so that you can modify and update your content)
- Trash your Component to remove it completely
Below is an example of a headline (text) and an embedded Youtube video.