Intro to InkSoft
Manage your InkSoft Account
Payments: Set up and configure payment processors
Shipping and Delivery
Print and Product Pricing
Selling with Online Stores
Designs, Clip Art and Font
Reports (Sales Doc)
Integrations and Connections
Tips & Tricks
The BIG Idea, an InkSoft Podcast
Edit Product (RPC)
Edit products after using Rapid Product Creator
- Click Store Admin
- Click Products
Click on the Filter List Icon to refine your product search.
- Product Origin (Legacy vs. RPC)
- Check boxes next to products for individual selection
- Select All Products (every product you have active)
- Select Current Page (If you have more than 1 page of products, you can select the page of products you are on.)
Bulk Action Selection
NOTE: Bulk Actions are for RPC created products ONLY.
Click on 'More Actions' (3 dots Icon) to receive the following selection:
- Assign To Category
- Add Custom Size Chart
- Tax Exempt
- Mark as Inactive
- Delete Product
Categorize Product (Individually)
Select category dropdown to assign product to a category.
The entire line of the product is clickable. This will take you into the individual product to change its settings.
- Click 'More Actions' next to the product (3 dots Icon)
- Click Edit Product - Edit/ Add Product Description, Sizes, Personalization, etc.
- Mark as Inactive - Will move your product to an Inactive state
- Delete Product - Remove Product from the store completely
Here you will have 4 Tabs:
- Pricing & Styles