Dive into Ready to Ship to easily print your shipping labels!
Production has been completed and you are now ready to package and ship your orders.
Ready to Ship
Once all production cards associated with an order are completed, the order will automatically be marked as Ready to Ship. You can also manually mark the order as Ready to Ship.
You will locate these orders under:
- Click Ready to Ship
Package Dimensions & Shipping Rates
InkSoft has integrated technology to give you the best possible rates when purchasing a shipping label.
- Enter Length, Width and Height by either in' or cm'
- Enter Weight by oz or lbs
NOTE: You can edit the dimensions/weight and purchase up to 10 labels in bulk by selecting the check boxes next to each shipping card.
The (estimated) cheapest priced label that includes accurate delivery date will populate first. By clicking on the shipping service you will receive other label options.
You will receive your order total for the labels based on your choice.
NOTE: You have the ability to update the Ship From address prior to selecting and purchasing a shipping label.
You have two options for label formats:
- PDF - 4" x 6"
- PDF - 8.5" x 11"
Click Purchase Shipping Labels when you finalize your choice.
NOTE: Payment will be deducted from your integrated shipping account based on the carrier you selected.
Within Ready to Ship:
- Click on the blue order number
- Click Purchase Shipping Label
Here you will have the ability to record multiple packages/purchase additional labels for the order.
Note: USPS (Stamps.com) does not support multi-package shipments.
1. Enter the weight and package dimensions for the first package.
2. Click "Add Package"
3. Enter the weight and package dimensions for the next package.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 as needed.
5. When ready, choose your Shipping Service and Method.
6. Choose your Label Format and click PURCHASE SHIPPING LABELS. You can then print the multiple labels for your package all at once. The order will move to Completed.
Note: You can also record a package, check the "Do Not Mark Order As Complete" box, then purchase a shipping label. This will let you print a label, the order will not be marked as Completed, and then you can continue to record more packages and print labels one by one. Doing it this way will give you multiple labels but each with different tracking numbers.
Once you purchase shipping labels, your orders will be marked as completed and an email will be sent to your shoppers letting them know of their tracking number and delivery date.