This feature allows you to create a Signage product manually. You also have the ability to add Signage products from our integrated supplier, Sinalite!
- Select the Products tab.
- Click the Add New Products drop down menu.
- Click New Signage Product.
Once you have clicked on 'New Signage Product', fill in the product information outlined in red:
- Product Name - This is the public name of the product.
- Supplier and MFG - You select from the list provided.
- SKU (Editable store SKU)
- MFG SKU (Should be what you use to order the product)
- Shape - Choose the shape that best represents your signage.
- Angled Banner
- Championship Banner
- Concave Banner
- Convex Banner
- Straight Banner
- Teardrop Banner
- Product description
- Select the default product size for the product.
- Select the Unit of Measurement (ft., m., or in.,)
- Fill in the size and weight of the product. (Required - Weights are pulled to calculate shipping)
- Click the + to add another size to the product. (Only available for Squares/Rectangles and Circles)
- Click the trash can to remove a size from the product.
- Check the box under 'available sides' to enable the back side of the product.
- Mark the product as active, place it in the appropriate store and category.
- Signage product sizes act as the Print Region when entering the designer. You will see a cut and bleed line through the designer(1/4 in. between).
- Unit of Measurement (ft, m, and in.) can be changed for scalable shapes such as Squares/Rectangles and Circles.
- Certain shapes and their sizes are predetermined to ensure that the product's shape is shown accurately within the Designer.
- Angled: 55x5x200, 60x260, 80x390
- Champion: 48x72, 48x96
- Circle: Any
- Concave: 55x200, 60x260, 80x340, 8x390
- Convex: 55x200, 60x260, 80x340, 80x390
- Rectangle: Any
- Straight: 55x200, 60x260, 80x340, 80x450
- Teardrop: 110x265, 120x360, 75x170, 95x205
General Tab Continued
Many of the settings for Signage Products are very similar to regular blank products. Some things to mention...
- Include Grommets: Enabling this checkbox will not ask your shopper if they would like to include them or not. Pricing of grommets should be considered when calculating total price of the product.
- Set the maximum colors that can be printed on this product.
- Set the product minimums per order.
Colors & Images
- Add the name of the color.
- Mark the color as 'active'
- Add a Hex value for the primary color (the secondary color is optional).
- Click on the blue 'upload' button to upload your product image. Please note: The image file should be sized at 500x500 pixels and should be a PNG file.
- Click 'Add New Color' if you need to add in another color option.
- Save your changes!
All Signage product pricing is set at the individual product level or through a bulk price upload. They do not associate with print pricing grids - the price associated with the product will be all inclusive.
- Set Base Product Cost: Set the cost of your product by using a fixed price or a price per square unit (ft, m or in)
- Set Base Customer Price: Set your customer price here using a fixed price, price per square ft, m or in or a pricing rule. To apply your pricing rule, select from the dropdown provided. Click here to learn more about pricing using a pricing rule!
- Cost Per Sq Unit: Set your product's price by a rate applied to each size (sq ft., sq m., or sq in.) The metric can be changed / updated on the General tab.
- Fixed Cost: Set a static price for the product that applies to each size.
- Enter any cost (product cost override) or price (fixed price override) overrides that will apply to the specific color.
- Click Save when done.