Adding blank products from one of our integrated Supplier Catalogs is the most efficient way to add them to your own catalog.
When adding products to your own product catalog (your own product catalog is located under Products > Manage Products), you are able to add them from several different places. Getting them from an integrated Supplier Catalog is our recommended method, since the suppliers do a lot of the work for you regarding product information (cost, sizing, product details, product images, etc.).
In terms of which products to add or how many to add:
It is recommended that you take a more curated catalog approach, and start by adding no more than 50-100 products to your catalog. This will make product management much easier. We recommend the "good, better, best" approach for selecting products.
To add a new product from a Supplier Catalog:
- Hover over 'Products'
- Click 'Add New Product'
- Click on 'From Supplier Catalog'
You can browse and add products from the following integrated Supplier Catalogs:
- alphabroder Canada
- American Apparel
- Augusta Sportswear
- Cutter & Buck
- High Five
- One Stop
- Otto Caps
- Russell Athletic
- S&S Activewear
- Sanmar Canada
Click here to learn more about Suppliers & Manufacturers
Next, select the Supplier Catalog
- Select your Supplier Catalog from the drop-down provided. Supplier catalogs are viewed one at a time.
- After selecting the supplier, you can filter by Category (Shirts, Accessories, Bags, Women’s, etc.), or Manufacturer.
- For Alphabroder, SanMar, and S&S Activewear, you will also have a 'Recommended Products' filter. This will pull up a list of products we've put together from the supplier.
- Click 'Apply' to view results.
NOTE: You can also use the search bar on the right if you know the SKU for the product.
- The results will display a list of products based on your search criteria and/or filter.
- Check the box next to the product SKUs you want to select them. You can also select products in bulk.
- After selecting the products, you'll see an action called 'Copy Product(s) To My Catalog' at the top of the list (below the filters).
- Click 'Apply' next to this action, and your products will begin to copy over to your own product catalog!
- Once they are done copying, go to Products > Manage Products to view them in your catalog.
NOTE: If you cannot find a specific product in one of the Supplier Catalogs, and you know the supplier carries that product, please reach out to us in Support. In this situation, we may look into potentially getting it added to our supplier feed.
Click here to learn how to manage your products after adding from a supplier