Orders is your centralized location for managing your fulfillment.
Navigating to Orders
Navigate to Orders using the Global Navigation Drawer
This is your order manager landing page, so to speak. There will be some actions, tasks and/or steps involved in getting an open order into a completed state.
You will be able to filter and sort your orders to efficiently manage the orders you need to fulfill.
Ready to Ship
Your orders are ready to be shipped out to your shoppers! You will have an easy and effective way to generate and print your shipping labels.
Ready for Pick Up
You can now easily differentiate between orders that need to be shipped out vs. picked up. Here you have the ability to see all orders that are waiting to be scooped up by your shoppers.
Sorting & Filtering Orders
1. Use the Order View Select to view:
- Open Orders
- Completed Orders
- Canceled Orders
- All Orders
2. You have a specific order you need to find?
You have a Search Bar directly in the center of your workspace to help you search by a specific email, order number, or anything you may have; to find the order you are looking for.
3. Filter Results gives you the power to drill down your results to be more specific in your search.
- Store Select
- Order Date Range
- Ship/Pick Up Date Range
- Order Type
- Payment Status
4. After you have nailed down your criteria, sort your columns using the Sort Icon next to your column headings.
You can now Download:
- Download Packing Slip
- Download Work Order
- Download Order Package
- Download ShopWorx File (soon to be depreciated)
You can now Print:
- Print Work Order
- Print Packing Slip
- Print Receipt
Please note: there is a maximum limit of 25 for the printing options. If you exceed 25, you will need to download them instead.
Additional Bulk Actions:
- Mark Orders as Ready to Ship/Pickup
You will see the payment status for each order within your CRM and Orders. You have a number of payment statuses that could be associated to your orders:
NOTE: Payment statuses are automated based on payment activity (i.e. if a shopper chooses arrange payment later, their order status would show 'Not Paid')
- Not Paid
- Partial Paid
- Refund Due
- Past Due
There will be 3 scenarios that can occur upon checkout:
1. Successful Order - Payment is accepted, the order is created and labeled as Paid
2. Pending / On Hold / Under Review Order - (Typically an issue with processors like Authorize.Net and PayPal Pay Flow Pro) Payment is sent to the processor, process flags the payment as 'under review', the order is then created within InkSoft Orders, the order status will now be labeled as 'Pending' - Note: Any orders that are in a pending status will still be included in Reports, Purchasing, and Production.
3. Declined Order - Payment will be instantly declined by the processor, an error will show declined to the shopper, the order will NOT be created within InkSoft
View our YouTube video on this below, or click here: