Add the Designer to your Store. This can be accessed from Store Admin > Store Settings > Designer.
Turning the Designer on
Select "On" to active the Designer on this Store.
Note: If you do not have any blank products assigned to this Store yet, you will see a warning. If you click the Manage Products button, it will open the Manage Products page in a new tab for you.
Designer Display Settings
Set up what your customers can see and do in the Designer by using the toggles to turn the different features "On" or "Off". This includes:
- Reveal Blank Pricing in Catalog: Show the single unit price (without printing) in your catalog.
- Require Approval for Designer Orders: Enabling this setting will require orders from this store that contain a custom designed product to be approved by a member of your team. Production cards and purchasing cards will not be created until the order is approved.
- Distressed Files: Allow your customers to add a distress layer to their design.
- Share Design: Allow your customers to share their design via social media or email.
- Enforce Boundaries: When enabled, the layers of the design cannot exceed the print region of the product.
- Design Ideas: Allow your customers to access the Designs you have assigned to this store.
You can use the Add button to share Design Ideas you have assigned to a different Store on a Category-by-Category basis. You can use the Select All button if you wish to bring in all Design Idea Categories.
- Clip Art: Allow your customers to access the Clip Art you have assigned to this store.
You can use the Add button to share Clip Art you have assigned to a different Store on a Category-by-Category basis. You can use the Select All button if you wish to bring in all Clip Art Categories.
- Upload Art: Allow your customers to upload their own artwork.
- Upload Vector Only: When enabled, only vector files can be uploaded.
- Upload Art Terms: You can customize the art terms that your users see when they upload their own artwork.