This guide will illustrate how to add items to your production calendar within Business Tools.Important: Business Tools has been sunset and is in Read-Only mode. New users will not see this area.
- Click on 'Business Tools'
- Mouse over 'Calendar'
- Choose 'Add to Calendar'
Adding to Calendar
- Title: This should be a concise title for the calendar item.
- Deadline / Due Date & Production Date: A due date is required in order to save a new calendar item. Production date is optional. If both dates are selected, they will both reflect on the calendar.
- Status: A calendar item is either open or completed.
- Details: Optional field. This is a great area to add production details.
- Priority / Department / Stage: These are optional, but important options. You can define your own Priority / Department / Stage options at the Settings area in Business Tools.
- Associated Contact: You can either add a new contact, or search and add an existing contact. This is an optional setting.
- Notes: This will allow you to manage notes in a centralized area. The logged in admin's name will display along with the date.
- Save & Add Attachments: Once you save your calendar item, you can upload attachments.
To view the calendar, navigate to Business Tools>Calendar>View Calendar.
- Filter: Select a filter from the first drop-down then select options in the secondary drop-down. Be sure to click apply to see the results. You can use more than one filter to drill down even further.
- Search: You can enter in keywords to search calendar items.
- Arrows: This will allow you to advance forward and backward in time.
- View: You can view by month, week and day.
- Calendar items: You can click a calendar item to view its content and details. You can also click, drag and drop to reschedule calendar items.
- Stage Legend: This is a color-coded legend to help you visualize stages.